Join Torah in Motion for a unique and intellectually inspiring trip to Spain designed by Dr. Marc Shapiro.
- See the medieval synagogues in Toledo
- Visit the windmills immortalized by Cervantes
- Experience Shabbat in Gibraltar, a unique experience
- Enjoy the magnificence of Barcelona, one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- See the medieval synagogue in Cordoba
We'll be visiting Madrid, Cordoba, Gibraltar, Grenada, Barcelona, Gerona, and many other sites off the beaten track. This trip promises to be an unforgettable Spanish experience, with a focus on places of Jewish interest. A central feature of the tour will be Dr. Shapiro's expert discussions of the many places we will visit, making the trip nothing less than a travelling classroom. In addition, we will be joined by expert local guides who will provide their own angle.
And of course, in addition to the special Torah in Motion educational and spiritual nourishment, the Journey Through Jewish History in Spain will feature:
- Luxury hotels in prime locations;
- 3 fresh kosher meals daily; and
- expert local tour guides for sites of general interest.