Join Torah in Motion for a unique and intellectually inspiring trip to Germany designed especially by Dr. Marc Shapiro.
- See how Berlin has emerged from its dark past to be a center of European life
- Visit the medieval synagogue in Erfurt, Europe’s oldest surviving synagogue
- Walk the streets of Frankfurt, one of Jewish history’s most important cities
- Visit the great medieval Jewish towns of Worms, Mains and Michelstadt, home to so much important Jewish history
- Visit the recently completed Jewish museum of Berlin
In addition to the special Torah in Motion educational and spiritual nourishment, the Journey Through Jewish History in Germany will feature:
- luxury hotels in prime locations;
- Three fresh kosher meals daily; and
- expert local tour guides for sites of general interest.