Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience with scholar-in-residence Rabbi Dr. Natan Slifkin
- Safari drives looking to encounter the Big Five in private game reserves!
- Take a riverboat safari down the Chobe River in Botswana, amidst hippos, crocodiles and elephants!
- See Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, one of the seven wonders of the natural world!
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and see Africa's penguins!
- All with luxurious accommodations, and unique Torah insights by Rabbi Natan Slifkin
- luxury hotels
- 3 fresh kosher meals daily
- Shabbat in beautiful Capetown
- expert local tour guides for sites of general interest.
"What a memorable trip with Rabbi Slifkin bringing a Torah perspective to the animals we saw in their natural habitat…an adventure not to be missed."
- Mena Shupak, Toronto, ON
"The trip to Africa with Rabbi Slifkin was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The raw and natural beauty of the animals and the country we encountered was enhanced by Torah insights, bringing the trip to a spiritual level, as well."
- Frieda Bomrind, Brooklyn, NY
"I found the trip fabulous; the accommodations everywhere, the food, the guides were all excellent. I am very grateful I was able to attend."
- Pessy Weitzner, Toronto, Ontario