Leaders & Speakers
Travel Dates: through
Watch for details coming soon!
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience with scholar-in-residence Rabbi Dr. Natan Slifkin
- Safari drives looking to encounter the Big Five in private game reserves!
- Take a riverboat safari down the Chobe River in Botswana, amidst hippos, crocodiles and elephants!
- See Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, one of the seven wonders of the natural world!
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and see Africa's penguins!
- All with luxurious accommodations, and unique Torah insights by Rabbi Dr. Natan Slifkin
- luxury hotels
- 3 fresh kosher meals daily
- Shabbat in beautiful Capetown
- expert local tour guides for sites of general interest.
"I found the trip fabulous; the accommodations everywhere, the food, the guides were all excellent. I am very grateful I was able to attend."
- Pessy Weitzner, Toronto, Ontario
"Going on safari to Africa: it evokes romantic images of a jeep ride across the bush to see “the big five” wild animals, then afternoon tea in camp on fine china. Just in the movies, you say? TIM’s African Safari delivers that and more, including breathtaking Capetown wrapped in a Torah environment and Rabbi Jay's warm hospitality."
- Zev Shainhouse, Toronto, ON
"Being in a totally unfamiliar landscape, surrounded by the wonders of nature and the animal world, I gained a new perspective on the incredible balance of the world and its inhabitants. The very knowledgable local rangers and guides enhanced our appreciation of our surroundings, and Rabbi Slifkin's commentary and insights helped turn a remarkable vacation into a Kiddush HaShem. The well-planned accommodations, arrangements, and food contributed to an unforgettable experience, shared with an interesting and varied group of people."
-Mollie Fisch, Teaneck, NJ