Torah in Motion is looking to add an exceptional person to join our team
Digital Content Manager
Part time, remote
Generate, edit, publish and share content on the Torah in Motion website, email and Social Media that builds meaningful connections and encourages participation
- Experience with social media and website management
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Digital aptitude and familiarity with content management systems, good writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of Jewish community
- You will manage the website: monitor its performance with search engines, functionality, speed and design, keep track of content, campaigns and marketing efforts
- You will not be building the website, you will be utilizing the content management system that has been built by developers. Programming knowledge is not required
- 10-20 hours a week, with ability to be flexible.
Torah in Motion is an innovative adult education organization that creates many portals for engagement with Jewish learning. These include Divrei Torah, articles, classes, conferences, and Journeys through Jewish history. Our hundreds of speakers and thousands of participants engage with TiM for its inspiring, intellectually stimulating, sophisticated and nuanced approach to Jewish learning.
If the above describes you, we would love to have you join our team. Please respond with resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be able to respond to those selected for an interview