Torah in Motion is looking to add an exceptional person to join our team
Social Media and Communications Intern
Posted February 2022
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for digital media to join a creative and collaborative team headed by our director of Marketing.
This part-time role can be done remotely.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy while increasing website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (programs, admin etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Jewish community
What do you get out of this role?
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and analytics.
- Learning to write, design and publish content on multiple platforms
- Managing community on social media
- Experience and Training in social media channels
- Satisfaction of Jewish community development
We value your opinion
The marketing department is made of a team that loves testing and exploring new ways to engage with the audience on social media. You will participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content and we expect you to bring ideas to the table for the marketing team to test and measure.
About us: Torah in Motion is an innovative adult education organization that creates many portals for engagement with Jewish learning. These include divrei Torah, articles, classes, conferences, and Journeys through Jewish history. Our hundreds of speakers and thousands of participants engage with TiM for its inspiring, intellectually stimulating, sophisticated and nuanced approach to Jewish learning.
We offer good pay, flexible hours and great experience.
If the above describes you, we would love to have you join our team. Please respond with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be able to respond to those selected for an interview.