Torah in Motion is a not-for-profit educational organization that delivers teaching and learning opportunities worldwide via live events, web-based distance learning, and Journeys through Jewish History.
We organize and produce dynamic and thought-provoking programming, conferences, speaker’s series, and educational seminars that address critical issues within contemporary Judaism.
- excellent interpersonal skills, great attitude and unquenchable appetite for learning;
- highly organized – ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- computer savvy;
- able to work independently and as part of a team;
- occasional evening and weekend work might be required;
- knowledge of the Jewish community preferred.
- database management;
- event planning and execution;
- office duties as required.
Flexible hours; Excellent salary
Send resume and cover letter along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will be able to respond only to those selected for an interview.